Visit three castles and an exceptionally well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. On this time-traveling adventure you'll discover that the real locations and history are just as exciting as the show itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on this tour. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- The Blackness Castle is closed on Fridays and Saturdays
- Due to maintenance work, Doune Castle and Linlithgow Palace are closed until further notice. During this time, the tour will visit Falkland instead of Doune Castle and Linlithgow will be a photo stop (+lunch)
- The Midhope Castle will be closed from 2nd May – 9th May (incl.), 16th May – 27th May (incl.), and 13th June – 20th June (incl.). During these dates, Midhope will be closed for the entire day
- Partial Closure: 10th May – 15th May, 6th June – 12th June, 21st and 22nd June
- During these dates, there is restricted access to Midhope Castle due to preparation for filming