Visit three castles and an exceptionally well-preserved village on this adventure through the sights and stories of Outlander. On this time-traveling adventure you'll discover that the real locations and history are just as exciting as the show itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Edinburgh Bus Station's Gate J and Gate K.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight for luggage is 14kg (31 lbs) per person; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *Please note that Midhope Castle is also closed for the following dates in November (2nd, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 30th) and December (5th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 19th). It then closes for approximately 12 weeks from Friday 22nd December at 3pm.
- **Please note that Doune Castle is closed from 8th January - 18th February 2024. We will instead take you to Linlithgow Palace. We apologise for the inconvenience.