Explore the land of Scottish heroes and royalty on a day filled with lochs and quaint towns. Visit Scotland’s first national park, see “Highlands in Miniature” and the remains of the imposing Stirling Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the green Ensign Ewart pub. There is currently a shortage of taxi and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)