Spend a day visiting the West Highlands of Scotland, stopping to see Glasgow city and then the lovely towns of Oban and Inveraray. During the day you’ll also explore Loch Lomond and learn about the history of Kilchurn Castle. Enjoy lunch in seaside Oban!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Caffe Nero, Royal Mile 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1REOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed on the tour.