Explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Highlands of Scotland and the romantic island of Skye on a 3-day small group tour. Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle, the 5 Sisters of Kintail and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Accommodation: A selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the village of Portree. All rooms are en suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the village center and some are located up a fairly steep hill. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the double/twin-room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *Please note that Eilean Donan Castle has reduced opening hours between 1st October and 22nd December, which may affect some tours. The castle is fully closed from 22nd December 2023 until 1st February 2024 (opening date TBC). The castle will also be closed due to weddings on the following dates: November 1st, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 18th, and December 1st & 7th.