Journey through the Scottish Highlands on a 5-day tour of Skye, Loch Ness, and Inverness. Choose to ride the Jacobite Train, see Eilean Donan, cross Rannoch Moor, and learn about Jacobite history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
-Meet inside Edinburgh Bus Station at Gate J. Look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station has two entrances, one from Elder Street and the other from National Cycle Route. -Important Note: From 5 February 2024, this tour will depart at 8.30AM from 60 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Jacobite Steam Train only operates on tours between April - October.
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag