Enjoy a 4-day journey through the spectacular Scottish countryside, taking in the wild beauty of the landscape and the relics of Scotland's past. Highlights include the Isle of Skye and the famous Glenfinnan viaduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Accommodation will be in a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&B's. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be a short walk from the city center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people traveling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31 pounds) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *Please note that Eilean Donan Castle has reduced opening hours between 1st October and 22nd December, which may affect some tours. The castle is fully closed from 22nd December 2023 until 1st February 2024 (opening date TBC). The castle will also be closed due to weddings on the following dates: November 1st, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 18th, and December 1st & 7th.