Learn the story of whisky in Edinburgh on a tour of the Old Town and hear about the people that helped its production through the ages. Then, sample some fine single malt whiskies at the candlelit Megget’s Cellar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the Mercat Cross on The Royal Mile (High Street) 15 minutes before the start of your tour and check-in with the on-street representative from Mercat Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for those under the age of 18 years