Hear about bloody plots, treason and torture, secret lives, horrific deaths, and tormented souls. On this 60-minute guided tour you’ll get an unsettling introduction to Edinburgh’s unsavory past as you explore the Blair Street underground vaults.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Mercat Cross, High Street, EH1 1RF. The cross is by St. Giles High Kirk, opposite the City Chambers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The minimum age to join this tour is 18 years.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear.