From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour with Hogwarts Express
- Visit multiple locations from the Harry Potter movies
- Ride the Hogwarts Express steam train
- Travel over the multi-arch Glenfinnan Viaduct
Cross the Victorian-era Glenfinnan Viaduct and get views of Loch Shiel from the "Chamber of Secrets." Visit the West Highland Railway Museum in the restored station building at Glenfinnan. See the site of the Triwizard Tournament from "The Goblet of Fire" and continue to the fishing village of Mallaig to get some time for lunch.
From Mallaig, join your coach again, which will leave in time to stop at Glenfinnan Visitor Centre where you can take pictures of the steam train traveling back over the viaduct. After the Glenfinnan stop, you'll return to Edinburgh via Loch Laggan.
- Transportation to Fort William by coach
- Transportation by Jacobite steam train (single ticket, return by coach)
- Knowledgeable tour manager on board the train
- Packed breakfast
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Children under 5 years old are not permitted to travel due to the length of the tour
• There will be time to stop at the Glenfinnan Visitor Centre, where you can take photos of the steam train traveling back over the viaduct. Please note that this will involve some walking
• Please note this tour is not exclusively Harry Potter themed and will include a general history of Scotland
• Please note that customers normally travel on the Fort William-Mallaig train; however, some dates customers may travel on the Mallaig-Fort William