Accompanied by traditional and contemporary music, explore Holy Island, the site of the first Viking invasion of Britain and Alnwick Castle, the film site of Downton Abbey and Harry Potter, before returning north to Edinburgh via the beautiful Borders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Bus Stop ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BQ.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, children under 5 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- As part of this tour, you're eligible for a 25% 'on the day' discount for at Alnwick Castle (not applicable if you prebook the Castle or Alnwick Garden independently in advance of the tour)