Discover the very best of the Scottish Highlands on this exciting 3-day tour from Edinburgh. Explore the misty Isle of Skye, look out for the monster at Loch Ness, discover the violent history at Glencoe and admire the spectacular Eilean Donan Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Bus Stop ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, children under 5 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- The cost of your accommodation is not included and you should budget for 2 nights accommodation in Portree, Isle of Skye (to be paid at the accommodation)
- Please let the tour operator know your preferred accommodation choice at the time of booking:
- Hostel: £20 to £30 per person, per night (please confirm the number of male and female travellers)
- B&B single or single occupancy of a double room: £50 to £90 per person, per night
- B&B en-suite double or twin: £100 to £150 per room, per night (2 sharing)
- B&B en-suite triple or quad: £150 to £200 per room, per night (3 or 4 sharing)
- Hotel: £150 to £200+ per room, per night (2 sharing)