Taste superb Scotch whisky and see the stunning sights of the famous Highlands on a full-day tour from Edinburgh. Visit the impressive Kelpies statues, and wander through the woods of the Hermitage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet inside Edinburgh Bus Station at Gate J. Look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station has two entrances, one from Elder Street and the other from National Cycle Route. • Important note: from 5th February 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am from 60 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Important note: from 5th February 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am from 60 High Street, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions