Experience the beauty of Glencoe, Fort William, and Glenfinnan Viaduct on a guided day trip from Edinburgh. See the filming sites of many Harry Potter scenes, historic Glencoe, and Loch Shiel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside The Ensign Ewart pub.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the participant is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The Jacobite Steam Train is not running in winter and will resume in May 2024