On this 3-day tour you will admire Eilean Donan Castle, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, Glencoe, and many more inspiring places. A limited amount of time in Scotland should not stop you from visiting the natural wonders of the Scottish Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
- Meet inside Edinburgh Bus Station at Gate J. Look for the check-in staff wearing blue high-visibility vests there to greet you. Edinburgh Bus Station has two entrances, one from Elder Street and the other from National Cycle Route. - Important note: From 5 February 2024, this tour will depart at 7.45 from 60 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- From April 1st 2024, there will be an additional stop at Dundreggan Rewilding Centre.
- The order of the route is subject to change
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted to join this tour
- Children aged under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- For winter departures, the tour returns to Edinburgh at around 5:30 PM and for summer departures, the tour returns at around 8:00 PM
- If you are unsure which return time applies to your tour, please contact the supplier