Set in 82 acres of sloping parkland, Edinburgh Zoo is Scotland’s wildest visitor attraction. Just a 10-minute journey out of the city centre by bus or car, it is home to over 1,000 rare and beautiful animals including the UK’s only giant pandas & koalas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Edinburgh Zoo Admissions AreaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for guests. There will be walking on some sloping surfaces