Explore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at the hotel, local will meet you in the hotel lobby or meet you outside your Airbnb.
- Private group
- Get to know Edinburgh through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
- Local guide ("Lokafyer")
- Customized private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Transportation around the city (it’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- There's a 50% discount for those ages 3-12.
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide).
- Travellers can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour. The supplier recommends wearing comfortable shoes.