Take a trip into Whisky paradise on a 1-day excursion from Edinburgh. Visit the distilleries of Dewar's Aberfeldy and the Glenturret, whilst enjoying some beautiful highland scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 585 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE There is currently a shortage of taxis and private hire cabs in Edinburgh, which may make it harder to get to the departure point if you're thinking of using a taxi. It is strongly recommended that you allow for more time to reach the departure point in the morning and look into public transport options as a backup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 4 cannot be accepted on this tour
- Glenturret Distillery is closed in January and the tour will visit Kingsbarns Distillery instead