Enjoy a guided tour and tasting in one of the world's largest collections of Scotch whisky. Discover the art of blending and the secrets of single malt whisky across our 5 whisky-producing regions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 - 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Swedish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Czech, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Scots Gaelic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The Scotch Whisky Experience is located at the top of The Royal Mile, beside Edinburgh Castle. The closest car parking facility is the NCP car park on Castle Terrace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Scotland has a "Challenge 25" policy, so you must bring official photo ID to prove that you are over 18 years of age to be allowed to taste whisky.