It’s a flash mob. It’s a silent disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot across the sound soaked city. Expect all your inhibitions to disintegrate as you bust some serious moves in a unique 1-hour musical walking tour of Edinburgh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This tour meets at The Piper's Rest, 3 Hunter Square, Edinburgh EH1 1QW, UK. During August, we meet at Uplands Roast coffee van on The Meadows, near University of Edinburgh Library EH8 9LD.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring water, an open mind and the whole family (children over 5 only please, babies in arms are welcome)