Not everyone has the time for a full-day tour, and this offers a perfect solution. Take a morning or afternoon Mini car tour, and you'll see a whole host of sights both hidden and well-known.
What to Expect
This is the perfect way to see the best of what Edinburgh has to offer in just half a day, in comfort and style - driving through the city in a Mini. Your guides have expert local knowledge and will show you some of Edinburgh's most exciting secret sights, as well as the more famous spots.
Your tour includes pick-up in any city center location, and visits to Arthur's Seat, Calton Hill, Grassmarket (where 18th-century executions were held), Scotland's most expensive street, and many more. The tour also includes a classic Scottish lunch or supper with a twist, and a free goody bag.
- Pick-up and drop off from any city center location
- Lunch or supper
- Goody bag
- Entry to all sightseeing locations
- Bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic or additional beverages at lunch or supper
Know Before You Go
• Tour caters for all dietary requirements
• Please note the castle is closed on Thursdays, and the road to Arthur's Seat is closed to cars on Sundays