Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Town of Edinburgh. Explore its historic streets with the help of a talented tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour meets at 192 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1RW. Outside the Caffe Nero, by the statue of Adam Smith. Your guide will be there holding a large green and white umbrella, so we should be easy to spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will run regardless of the weather, please dress appropriately
- Please note that children aged 15 and under will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult