See the supernatural side of Edinburgh on a 75-minute walking tour. Pay attention as your ghostly guide, Adam Lyal, leads you through the picturesque cobbled streets of the old city, delighting you with tales of ghosts, witchcraft, and body snatching.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy Edinburgh's most chilling walking tour, hosted by the ghost of the city's most infamous highwayman, Adam Lyal
- Go back in time as you walk along the picturesque cobblestone streets of the old city
- Learn tales of deceit, horror, and the supernatural that once dominated the streets of Edinburgh
- Leave with a complimentary copy of Adam Lyal's book, "Witchery Tales"
- Qualified ghostly guide
- Copy of the best-selling book, "Witchery Tales," by Adam Lyal
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant,' located near Edinburgh Castle at 352 Castlehill (Royal Mile), EH1 2NF.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets).