See the best of Scotland's Highlands on a guided day trip from Edinburgh. Search for 'Nessie', meet some 'hairy coos' and see stunning landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the green Ensign Ewart pub.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended in order to make the most of your time at each stop. Alternatively, you will have the chance to buy food on the day
- The tour involves cross-country driving and a large portion of the trip is spent on the bus, taking in the views of the Scottish Highlands with live commentary
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembarking the bus
- Please be prepared for a long day with up to 2 hours between stops
- Please Note: the Cruise & Castle option will be unavailable between the 8th and 15th January 2024.