Explore the world of Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky as you enter this immersive attraction on Edinburgh's Princes Street. Enjoy live performances and 3 cocktails with personalised flavours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please use the Johnnie Walker Princes Street entrance located on Hope Street when arriving for your Journey of Flavour experience. Please enter the main lobby area and show your ticket to a member of staff on arrival. Transport to Johnnie Walker Princes Street is not included.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This experience is highly immersive and uses a combination of flashing lights, media, music, sensory moments and special effects that may not be suitable for all audiences. Please speak to a member of our team if you have any concerns.
- Guests who wish to enjoy alcoholic drinks during the experience may be asked to show an ID card as proof of age. Unfortunately we cannot accept digital copies. Non-alcoholic options are available during this tour.
- Please note that children under the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour due to health & safety reasons. Children over the age of eight are welcome with a valid ticket.
- Smart casual attire is our dress code policy. No costumes or sporting attire are allowed.
- Please arrive 15 minute prior to the start of your tour time.
- For information on accessibility you can find an overview of our facilities and what to expect on our website: https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-gb/visit-us-princes-street/plan-your-visit/accessibility/