Edinburgh Ghosts & Gore Walking Tour
From $13 per personBook now
- Discover Edinburgh's ghostly side in the company of a deceased cemetery director!
- Experience plenty of laughs and maybe a few frights
- Enjoy a tour that's fun for the whole family
- Receive a free copy of the best selling "Witchery Tales"
En route Mr. Clapperton will introduce some Edinburgh characters summoned from the mists of time - so be prepared for a few laughs and well as the odd fright! The tour price includes a copy of the bestselling 'Witchery Tales' book - essential bedtime reading and an ideal way to delve further into Edinburgh's darker history!
- Qualified Ghostly Guide
- Copy of the best-selling "Witchery Tales" book by Adam Lyal (deceased).
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Tours depart from outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant,' located near Edinburgh Castle at 352 Castlehill (Royal Mile), EH1 2NF. **Please note that from 1 August 2016 to 27 August 2016 (excluding Sundays), all tours will depart from 'The Cadies & Witchery Tours' shop, located on 84 West Bow (Victoria Street), EH1 2HH.** This temporary change in meeting point is due to the annual military tattoo event and dress rehearsals taking place on Castlehill. Since this event will not be held on Sundays during this period, on those days tours will depart from the usual meeting point - outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant' on Castlehill. (Open in Google Maps)
• Guests must present voucher on arrival
• Guests should arrive 5 minutes before scheduled departure time
• Please wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets)
Product ID: 20540