Edinburgh: Fright Night Underground Ghost Tour
- Visit Edinburgh's most famous haunted locations
- Hear stories of Edinburgh's dark and unsavory past
- Spend time with our enthusiastic guide dressed in full period costume
- Escape the streets above into the depths below, where nobody can hear you scream...
- Explore the world's most haunted graveyard
Then, visit what is regarded as the most haunted graveyard in the world at “Greyfriars Kirkyard.” Finally, go deep underground and explore the Edinburgh Vaults beneath the streets. Completed in 1788, the series of chambers were used to house taverns and as storage space for illicit material, including the bodies of people killed by serial killers Burke and Hare for their medical experiments.
Journey through over 400 years of history and hear terrifying true tales of hangings, torture, murders, and witchcraft. Shiver at the weird noises and unexplained smells that make an appearance after dark!
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Edinburgh's underground vaults