Book a local Edinburgher for a personalized tour. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded guide, with a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your hotel or accommodation in Edinburgh.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spend time in Edinburgh with a host, who will customize an experience of the highland capital just for you
- See the real Edinburgh through the eyes of your host, a local, but also manage to tick off some of the bigger attractions too
- Explore local neighborhoods or the most famous areas of the city — the choice is yours
- Get tips from your host regarding other places in the city they think you should visit
- Stop for any drinks, meals, or snacks at any place that catches your fancy: be it a food market, eatery, or Scottish pub
- Private and personalized 2, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour with a local host
- Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required
- Local guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance)
- Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/ from meeting point
- Public/private transportation during the tour
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made).
- Please book at least 24-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you.