Discover the stunning Scottish highlands on this 5 day tour that takes you through Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, Ullapool and St Andrews, with overnight stays in Oban, Portree and Inverness, capital of the Highlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
8:00 AM at the bus stop outside ‘Deacon’s House Cafe’, 304 Lawnmarket, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PS. Second pickup point at 11:00 AM at 'Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum', Argyle St, Glasgow, G3 8AG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Accommodation is not included.
- For the 5 day Hairy Coo tour, you will require one night in Oban (night 1), one night in Portree on the Isle of Skye (night 2) and two nights in the city of Inverness (nights 3 and 4).
- Please use the following dropoff/meetup points if you would like to research places to stay, to check how far away your choice will be.
- Oban – Station Road, PA34 4LN
- Portree - Somerled Square, IV51 9BS
- Inverness - 26 Queensgate, IV1 1DJ
- We also have a list of local providers we can email to you.