This walking tour of Edinburgh offers you a first look at the city. Your guide will take you on a journey full of history, literature, gastronomy, and nightlife. You will learn the fascinating history and culture of the beloved "Athens of the North".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please look for your guide with the 'LochNessBus' umbrella, at the top of Old Fishmarket Close, between Burgers&Beers and the @pizza restaurant. Please be in the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply (2-3 people)
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund