Get your taste buds tingling on a 3-hour guided food tour of Edinburgh's Old Town, including 6 stops to learn the culinary history and culture of the city. Sample a selection of traditional Scottish fare, such as haggis with "neeps and tatties" and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 198 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide, who will be holding an orange umbrella, in front of St Giles Cathedral at the West parliament square side, opposite the French consulate, W Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on the weather and availability of locations