Edinburgh: 3-Hour Guided Secret Food Tour
- Tantalize your taste buds on a 3-hour food tour of Edinburgh
- Sample a selection of Scottish culinary delights, including a secret dish
- Sip on some fantastic single malt whisky and try some authentic Edinburgh gin
- Choose from a shared group tour or a private tour
Next, try some real Scotch whisky as you step into a venue that serves a fantastic lowland single malt. Follow the whisky with some creamy cheeses from Scotland and then taste some genuine Edinburgh gin to learn why the Scots love it so much!
Try a secret dish, only revealed to those who join the tour! Then, end with a traditional afternoon tea, including some scones from Scotland to wind down a truly original experience.
- Food tastings: haggis with "neeps and tatties," Scottish cheeses, venison chorizo, scones with jam and butter, plus a super secret dish
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide, who will be holding an orange umbrella, in front of St Giles Cathedral at the West parliament square side, opposite the French consulate, W Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶