Edinburgh: 2.5-Hour Old & New Town Guided Walking Tour
From $18 per personBook now
- Explore the narrow lanes and alleys of Edinburgh's Royal Mile
- Savor the panoramic views from Calton Hill
- Experience both sides of the city - the medieval Old Town and Georgian era New Town
Beginning in the medieval Old Town, the tour features iconic views of many of the city's must-see features, such as Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, St Giles Cathedral, Princes Street Gardens, the Scott Monument, and finishes with panoramic views from the top of Calton Hill.
All tours are limited to 10 persons to ensure you get a more personal tour experience than the larger city tours. Your guide is an adopted native of Edinburgh with over 18 years of experience living and working in the city, having trained as a guide with Edinburgh Bus Tours, and worked at Edinburgh Castle.
- Small group guided tour
- Iconic views of the city
- Historical commentary from a local, independent tour guide
Bottom of Granny's Green Steps at the west end of Edinburgh's Grassmarket. Look for the red post box at the bottom of the steps, on the corner with King's Stables Road. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tour route is approximately 2 miles in length, and features moderate inclines (up and down) including steps,
cobbles, and grassy sections
• Tour content generally suitable for ages 12+
• Please wear appropriate footwear and dress accordingly
Product ID: 72468