Experience the more magical side of Edinburgh on a guided walking tour and visit the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling's best-selling Harry Potter books.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your tour at 130 High Street (The Royal Mile), on the corner with Stevenlaw's Close. Look for the guides with the red t-shirts and red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.