Experience the more magical side of Edinburgh on a guided walking tour and visit the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling's best-selling Harry Potter books.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 130 High Street, the Royal Mile, on the corner with Stevenlaw's Close. Look for the guide with a red name badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.