Savour Scotland’s 'Water of Life' on this whisky distillery day trip from Edinburgh. Sample a delectable range of whiskies, learn about Scotland’s national drink and visit Loch Lomond.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Edinburgh Bus Station's Gate J and Gate K.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Itinerary and distillery visits are subject to change
- Between 28 June 2023 and 10 August 2023, Glengoyne Distillery will be closed. Tours during this period will instead include a guided walk around the grounds of the distillery. The duration and cost remain the same
- Waterproof clothing is recommended
- There is a limit of 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22 in x 17 in x 10 in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items