Savour Scotland’s 'Water of Life' on this Whisky distillery tour from Edinburgh. Sample a delectable range of whiskies, learn about Scotland’s national drink and visit one of the most famous lochs in the country, Loch Lomond.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rabbie's Cafe, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.