Take the worry out of your transfers to/from Edinburgh Airport and pre-book a bus ticket. Conveniently located outside the main airport, the bus offers frequent departures, comfortable seating, and free WiFi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Airlink buses depart from Bus Stop A at Edinburgh Airport and from South St David Street, in the City Centre. You can board Airlink at any stop. Vouchers can also be exchanged on board the bus at every station: • Edinburgh Zoo • Murrayfield • Haymarket Station • West End – Shandwick Place • Princes St (drop off only) • South St David Street, Edinburgh (outside TKMAX)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Temporary timetable, now running every 30 minutes; From the airport, 4:30 AM-00:30 AM, from the city center, 4:00 AM-00:00 AM
- Customers must print their GetYourGuide voucher. Mobile vouchers will not be accepted
- Return tickets are available on an open return basis, which means there is no expiry for the return portion of your ticket meaning that you can return when you want