Relive the tragic battles, death-defying escapes, and sentimental moments of Outlander. You’ll visit towns that are virtually unchanged since the 16th Century. Wander through ancient battlefields and visit some of Scotland’s most hidden-away castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Follow the epic journey of Outlander with fans from around the world
- Visit Doune Castle, one of the most filmed castles in Scotland
- Admire lochs, mountains, and pine forests at Glen Affric
- Wander the streets of Culross, a town virtually unchanged since the 16th Century
- Walk the battlefield at Culloden and get a sense of the tragic history that once unfolded here
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Story telling from a professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, only passengers over 18 years old can be taken on this tour.
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.