Take a 3-day tour of the Highlands, passing Stirling Castle, Loch Ness and Glencoe. Stay 2 nights in Inverness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop outside the Deacon’s House Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children younger than 7 years old
- · You will require a two night stay in Inverness which is not included in the price. At this time, the local partner have ceased booking accommodation on behalf of all of guests to assist with accurate track and trace procedures. Recommendations are available upon request.
- · When booking accommodation, use the Inverness drop off point as an indication of where in the city to stay. This is located at 26 Queensgate, Inverness IV1 1DJ.
- · The local partner strongly recommends you book accommodation with a flexible cancellation policy in the event that you need to self-isolate or if the minimum number of passengers for the tour to run is not met.