Experience the rugged beauty of Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands with this two-day fully-guided tour. Search for the Loch Ness Monster, stay in the Highlands capital of Inverness, and see all the natural wonder of this beautiful region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour.
- Accommodation: a selection of small, locally owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the city of Inverness. All rooms are en-suite. The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the city center. For individual travelers please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- *The Loch Ness boat cruise is weather dependent and may be cancelled without notice.
- *The Loch Ness boat cruise will be closed for winter between 8th January 2024 up to and including 15th January 2024. They will open again on Tuesday 16th January.
- *From 1st of April 2024 Jacobite Cruise on Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle included in a tour price .