Follow in the footsteps of royalty as you step aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia, the Queen's former floating royal residence. Explore the ship’s 5 decks on the audio guided tour, from the State Apartments to the Crew's Quarters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Swedish, English, Arabic, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Chinese, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Welsh
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Our delicious lunch in the tea room. My cream tea was outstanding."
"Wandering through the Royal lounge, dining and state rooms"
"Self guided tour allows lots of freedom to roam the ship."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Royal Yacht Britannia Visitor Centre, 2nd Floor, Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour can be done at your own pace, however, it will take approximately one and a half to two hours, or longer if you wish to visit the Royal Deck Tea Room