See all Edinburgh’s attractions from the comfort of a hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus and get free entry to 3 royal attractions with a 48-hour Royal Edinburgh Ticket. Visit Edinburgh Castle, climb aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, and tour Holyroodhouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
All bus tours start from St Andrew Square in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre. You can exchange your voucher for your attractions and bus ticket from the ticket vendors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that entry to The Queen's Gallery at The Palace of Holyroodhouse is not included unless the Palace is closed, in which case Gallery entry is offered as a replacement.
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Multi-lingual tour handsets are available at Britannia and Palace of Holyroodhouse and are included in the ticket price.
- An extra charge is made on-site for an optional language handset at Edinburgh Castle.
- All bus tours start from the north side of St Andrew Square, in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- You can join a tour at any stop and hop on and off for the duration of your ticket.