Experience the Edge Observation Deck, the highes outdoor Skydeck in the Western Hemisphere with 360° views of New York City. Step onto a suspended platform that features a thrilling glass floor and angled glass walls.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrances to The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards are along 10th Avenue or via the Hudson Yards Plaza. The 7 train exits at Hudson Yards Plaza at Hudson Boulevard at 34th Street Hudson Yards. Follow signs inside The Shops at Hudson Yards to Edge/Observation Deck. The entrance to Edge is located at the Edge store on Level 4 of The Shops at Hudson Yards.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All guests 18 years or older require a photo ID in addition to proof of vaccination
- Everyone can enjoy the thrill of visiting Edge. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit. Edge offers elevators and ramps for those who require them for their visit
- There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like