This happy hour tour takes you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture and to some of the best bars in the city. You’ll sample delicious libations, hear tales of speakeasies and gangsters, and shop for new locally produced spirits en route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Taste delicious craft cocktails at some of New York’s best bars
- Learn how Prohibition shaped NYC, and about the speakeasies and gangsters who influenced the city’s cocktail culture
- Discover new spirits from local micro-distilleries
- Find the best tucked-away places to grab a drink in New York’s East Village
- Learn how bartenders are revolutionizing cocktails in the U.S. with fresh, artisanal ingredients
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3 cocktails
- Food and additional drinks such as bottles of spirits
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
206 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10009, USA. Corner of Avenue A and St. Mark’s Place at the entrance to Tompkins Square Park. Meet on the park side of the intersection (east side).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Dress should be appropriate for a night out. Please avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts, or flip-flop (thong) sandals.
- Child Policy: Travellers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Guests must bring government-issued photo identification as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.