Experience Düsseldorf’s renowned brewing culture up close and personal with a shared or private brewery tour. Learn about the city's most interesting, hilarious, and weird legends and fun facts while enjoying tastings of the brewery's famous “Alt-beer".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the square in front of the historic building "Löwenhaus" -Liefergasse 9. They will be equipped with a black backpack and a signature red nametag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The itinerary given in the description is a sample and might vary
- The guides have the flexibility to choose which places will be visited according to the guests' wishes