Become exposed to the evolution of Zulu culture. Gain context at an indigenous museum for a tour and food tasting, before visiting a rural-living Zulu village and the Markets of Warwick.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the reception or lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, however inclement weather can result in cancellation
- There is some walking involved on this tour