This tour is a combination of a 2-hour boat safari on the St Lucia river inside the Isimagaliso Wetlands and a visit to the Emdoneni Wild Cat Project to learn about the their wild cat project which rehabilitates cheetahs, wild cats and cervals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Greek, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa. For special pickup arrangements, please contact the local supplier. Note that pickup is also available from the Durban harbour passenger terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour
- Entrance fees, National Park fees, and sightseeing cruise are included in the ticket price
- Food, drinks, and gratuities (recommended) are not included in the ticket price
- Please carry cash for lunch