Enjoy Zulu culture and their way of leaving, relax and watch Zulu dancing. Take a traditional seat in the hut where Zulu culture will be told. You will also visit the Reptile Park where you see crocodiles, anacondas and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa. For special pickup arrangements, please contact the local supplier. Note that pickup is also available at the Durban Harbour passenger terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes with flat shoes
- Tours in German and Polish can be requested
- If you are a wheelchair user, please inform the local partner prior to the start of the tour