Come and enjoy a unique Zulu experience with a traditional Zulu oracle, diviner or herbalist. An Inyanga or a Sangoma is a traditional medicine practitioner or shaman of Zulu people in South Africa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels/accommodations within a 5 kilometer radius of the local supplier's office at Gooderson Tropicana Hotel, 85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa. For special pickup arrangements, please contact the local supplier. Note that pickup is also available from the Durban harbour passenger terminal.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parents
- German and Polish languages can be requested
- Consultation fee is negotiable